SR585i Stand-on Scale
The S585i Stand-On Scale is equipped with a large platform and full wrap around handrail for patient stability. The integrated, wide grip, wrap around handrail permits patients who have difficulty ambulating to hold on for stability without affecting the weighing accuracy. Constructed of heavy duty cast aluminum, the S585i has a capacity of 1000 lbs. yet is lightweight and easily transported by caregivers.
- Portable - Just Tip n' Go! Take the scale to the patient for an ideal point-of-use scale.
- Memory Recall - Recall the last stored weight.
- Battery Operated - 6 "D" cell batteries providing 10,000 weigh cycles.
- Programmable Auto Power Down (APD) to conserve battery life.
- Solid Cast Aluminum Construction - Durable and easy to clean powder coated finish.
- Integral Patient Hand Hold - Patient can use the scale for support without affecting accuracy.
- Wide Grip, wrap around Hand Rail - Maximum patient support.
- Optional Built-In Height Rod - easily measure in both inches and centimeters.
- BMI Calculation - Enter height information to calculate and display Body Mass Index.
- Serial Data Output (EHR) - Data Out can be used to communicate with Electronic Health Record systems.
*Optional equipment - see product brochure for details