SR755i Multi-Purpose Wheelchair Scale (28" x 28")
Everything you ever wanted in an institutional grade portable scale system. Designed for ultimate versatility, the SR755i covers a wide range of patient weighing needs.
The large weighing surface with integrated stainless steel ramps will easily accommodate patients with walkers, canes, chairs and wheelchairs.
Constructed of heavy duty aluminum the SR755i has a weight capacity of 1000 Lbs yet is easily transported on built-in wheels.
- Portable - Just Tip n' Go! Take the scale to the patient for an ideal point-of-use weighing system.
- Memory Recall - Recall the last stored weight
- Battery Operated - 6 "D" cell batteries providing 10,000 weigh cycles.
- Programmable Auto Power Down (APD) to conserve power.
- Solid Cast Aluminum - Durable and easy to clean
- Wide Grip Hand Rail - Maximum patient support without affecting accuracy.
- Built-In Height Rod* - easily measure in both inches and centimeters
- BMI Calculation - Enter height information to calculate and display Body Mass Index
- Serial Data Output (EHR) - Data Out can be used to communicate with Electronic Health Record systems
- Thermal Printer*
*Optional equipment - see product brochure for details