SR7000i Wall Mount Scale (40" x 24")
The ultimate space saver. Designed for flush wall mount, the SR7000i platform scale tucks away neatly when not in use to maximize your use of floor space.
The extra large weighing surface with integrated ramps will easily accommodate patients with walkers, canes, chairs and wheelchairs up to 40" wide.
Constructed of heavy duty aluminum plate the SR7000i has a weight capacity of 1000 lbs. Counter balancing actuators makes light work out of raising and lowering the weiging surface.
It's there when you need it and out of the way when you don't.
- Portable - Just Tip n' Go! Take the scale to the patient for an ideal point-of-use weighing system.
- Memory Recall - Recall the last stored weight
- Battery Operated - 6 "D" cell batteries providing 10,000 weigh cycles.
- Programmable Auto Power Down (APD) to conserve power.
- Solid Cast Aluminum - Durable and easy to clean
- Wide Grip Hand Rail - Maximum patient support without affecting accuracy.
- Built-In Height Rod* - easily measure in both inches and centimeters
- BMI Calculation - Enter height information to calculate and display Body Mass Index
- Serial Data Output (EHR) - Data Out can be used to communicate with Electronic Health Record systems
- Thermal Printer*
*Optional equipment - see product brochure for details