Determine Shipping Rates
Shipping rates depend on the selected shipping speed and weight/size of the items.
To determine the applicable shipping rate for items in your Cart:
- Select Proceed to Checkout
- Select or add your shipping address
- Select a shipping speed and select Continue
- Select a payment method and select Continue
The total shipping & handling cost will be listed under Order Summary.
1. All orders are subject to final acceptance by SR Instruments, Inc., Tonawanda, New York.
2. All prices are subject to change without notice.
3. Freight must be prepaid unless specified on purchase order and account number for requested carrier is provided.
4. SR Instruments, Inc. will select the carrier for all shipments where freight is prepaid.
5. Any overnight or special freight requests will be charged to the customer per our standard freight
6. All merchandise is offered subject to availability.
7. SR Instruments, Inc. reserves all rights to modify or enhance equipment specifications or features
without prior notice.
1. All products being returned to SR Instruments, Inc. require a Return Goods Authorization number
(RGA). To receive a RGA call Customer Service at 1.716.693.5977 ext. 103 or toll free in the USA and Canada
at.1.800.654.6360 ext. 103.
2. When inquiry is made, please supply model number and serial number, purchase order and reason for return.
3. Generally, deleted, damaged, and outdated merchandise will not be accepted for credit. A minimum
restocking charge of 15% will be assessed on return of current merchandise unless scale is returned because of SR error.
4. No returns will be accepted after 30 days.
5. All returns are to be shipped FREIGHT PREPAID to
SR Instruments Inc.,
600 Young Street,
Tonawanda, New York 14150.
Title passes to purchaser upon delivery to Transportation Company. Purchaser should file any claims for
shortage or damage with the delivery carrier and should refuse any shipment that has obvious external damage.